Pt. Resistance Cave, Pt. Reyes National Seashore, CA

Due to a series of winter storms coming ashore starting on Thursday (Jan. 16) and extending to next Wednesday (Jan. 25) we are postponing this trip.  The rain will not be an event breaker, but the accompanying surf conditions will be.
IF you are interested in coming along on this only slightly insane trip, please contact Bruce via email (SFBC members can find Bruce’s email in the roster) or you can post back to the contact form below and we will keep you on the short list . . .
 Bruce & Pat
[iframe 760 504]